Thursday, May 29, 2008

Erindal weekend

Well i just got back from Erindal weekend. A lot has happened again since my last post. I often forget about this blog. I have switched to linux now and im going into the last month of school which means lots of projects.

I found out im going to Meppen Germany, I'll be leaving around the 13th of August, and thats about it.

I just had another orienation weekend this time at the Erindal Campus in Toronto. Nothing that interesting lots of talking, got to meet some people who have already gone to germany and got their opinion on things. My parents showed up and started asking every question possible, and thats all that happened there.

As for the future im telling everyone im leaving soon, and i really need to learn some more German.

PEACE!

No comments: