Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Paper Work

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH so much to do. I woke up today at about 7am and played GTA for 1h until breakfast. After that me Wolfgang and Nicolas went to go register me with the police and get my insurance. That all went well I spent probably about 2h listening to people speak German I didn’t understand and signing papers. After we got everything sorted out I went to the school to get registered there. Well I have I think 9 courses in my first semester alone and I dropped a course also (no bio for me). Than I will have another 9 or 10 courses next semester. School starts tomorrow! I have no idea what I am going to do. I will probably just smile a lot and try and explain I don’t speak German. I also met with my counselor today, he sat with the family for about 1h and talked to them in German a lot about bank accounts and how I must go to school. After dinner my family started helping me with my German, The language is pretty simple just a lot of things to memorize. Also I still have no internet connection. Ill have a lot to write about after my first day of school.

No comments: